HyphaTracker propose a workflow for time-resolved analysis of conidia germination. Each part of this workflow can also be used independnatly , as a toolbox. It has been tested on bright-field microscopic images of conidial germination.
ClearVolume is a real-time live 3D visualization library designed for high-end volumetric microscopes such as SPIM and DLSM microscopes. With ClearVolume you can see live on your screen the stacks acquired by your microscope instead of waiting for offline post-processing to give you an intuitive and comprehensive view on your data. The biologists can immediately decide whether a sample is worth imaging. ClearVolume can easily be integrated into existing Java, C/C++, Python, or LabVIEW based microscope software.
CIDRE is a retrospective illumination correction method for optical microscopy. It is designed to correct collections of images by building a model of the illumination distortion directly from the image data. Larger image collections provide more robust corrections. Details of the method are described in
K. Smith, Y. Li, F. Ficcinini, G. Csucs, A. Bevilacqua, and P. Horvath
CIDRE: An Illumination Correction Method for Optical Microscopy, Nature Methods 12(5), 2015, doi:10.1038/NMETH.3323
Spot detector detects and counts spots, based on wavelet transform.
- Detects spots in noisy images 2D/3D.
- Depending on objective, spots can be nuclei, nucleus or cell
- Versatile input: sequence or batch of file.
- Detects spot in specific band/channel.
- Multi band labeling: automaticaly creates ROIs from one band and count in the same or an other band.
- Filters detection by size.
- Sort detection by ROIs
- Output data in XLS Excel files: number of detection by ROIs, and each detection location and size.