A collection of Java tools and HTTP services (APIs) for rendering transformed image tiles that includes:
- a JSON data model for render, tile, and transform specifications,
- a Java stand-alone render application / library,
- a set of render web services that provide RESTful APIs to persisted collections of tile and transform specifications, and
- a set of Java clients for processing/rendering data that utilize the render web services to retrieve and/or store persisted specifications.
- Docker packaging for building the libraries and deploying the render web services
The basic concept is to render images (tiles) based on transformation files, without having to store the big generated image from an alignment of tiles (mosaicking).