MyTardis is free and open-source data management software. It facilitates annotation, sharing and archiving of data and metadata collected from different modalities. It focuses on integration with scientific instruments, instrument facilities and research storage and computing infrastructure; to address the challenges of data storage, data access, collaboration and data publication. It is currently being used to capture data from areas such as optical microscopy, electron microscopy, medical imaging, protein crystallography, neutron and X-ray scattering, flow cytometry, genomics and proteomics.
## Key features
* Easy instrument integration.
* Discipline specific: MX, Imaging, Microscopy, Genomics ...
* Wide range of data formats & supported instruments.
* Secure cloud data storage & access.
* Simple data sharing.
* Researcher controlled data publishing.
* APIs for programmatic access to data and metadata.