Spot detector detects and counts spots, based on wavelet transform.
- Detects spots in noisy images 2D/3D.
- Depending on objective, spots can be nuclei, nucleus or cell
- Versatile input: sequence or batch of file.
- Detects spot in specific band/channel.
- Multi band labeling: automaticaly creates ROIs from one band and count in the same or an other band.
- Filters detection by size.
- Sort detection by ROIs
- Output data in XLS Excel files: number of detection by ROIs, and each detection location and size.
WASH, Exo84, and cortactin spot detection and codistribution analysis To detect endosomes, an automatic Otsu threshold is applied to the Gaussian-filtered MT1-MMPpositive endosome image (= 1.5 pixels for the sample image). Statistics about each endosome are then saved, for example random positioning of spots can be compared to actual positioning. For each endosome, WASH and Exo84 (or WASH and cortactin) spots are searched for in a neighboring of x pixels in their respective channel.